I thought Zootopia was this perfect place
我認為動物邦是個完美無瑕的地方
Where everyone got along
在這裡大家都能和樂相處
and anyone could be anything
任何人都有無限可能
Turns out, real life is a little bit more complicated than a slogan on a bumper sticker.
結果,現實生活比起保險桿的貼紙標語總是複雜多了
Real life is messy.
現實生活總是一團亂
We all have limitations.
我們都有極限的
We all make mistakes.
我們都會犯錯
Which means, hey, glass half full,
we all have a lot in common.
意思是,樂觀一點說,我們是有很多共同處的
*see the glass (as) half full
這個片語的緣由是說一杯半滿的水,你會形容是半滿還是半空
看到glass half full 代表看到的是積極樂觀的一面,至少有一半滿了
看到glass half empty 代表看到悲觀
例:You always see the glass as half full, right?
你總是這麼樂觀(看到好的一面),是吧?
And the more we try to understand one another.
而當我們試圖更瞭解彼此
The more exceptional each of us will be.
我們會發現彼此特別的差異
But we have to try.
So no matter what type of animal you are.
但是我們一定要去嘗試,不論你是什麼動物
From the biggest elephant, to our first fox.
從我們最大的大象,到我們第一隻的狐狸警官
I implore you.
我懇求你
Try. Try to make the world a better place.
嘗試去讓世界變為一個更好的地方
Look inside yourself and recognize that change starts with you.
好好看透你自己並瞭解到改變由你開始
It starts with me.
It starts with all of us.
從我開始,也從我們所有人開始